Tree shaping is a conventional tree maintenance technique that can encourage growth, mitigate diseases, defend against trunk and branch breakage, and improve the long-term condition of a tree. A well-shaped tree can add an aesthetic value to your domestic and commercial property Tree shaping, however, requires professional expertise, call your tree shaping experts from Westwood Tree Surgery today.
Westwood Tree Surgery Policies
At Westwood Tree Surgery, we believe in providing our customers with all the information before they hire us for a job. If you have any complains then you can always let us know, below you will find our complaint procedure.
We always aim to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be pleased. To ensure we can put things right as soon as we can, please follow our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
- After the completion of the work, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out as per your requirements.
- In an unlikely event, if there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as soon as possible. We can rectify the problem immediately.
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, then we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website
Standard Complaint Procedure
- You can call us on 01245 226 986
- Our customers can also write to us at Butts Green Road, Westwood livery Chelmsford (please request proof of receipt if posting)
- You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to respond within 5 working days of receiving your complaint and if possible, we can provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.